Wednesday 2 May 2018

Website for discussion on 'The Third World War'



How many would agree with me when I say that the world is on the brink of 'The Third World War'? I am sure not many would. Well, my words may not hold much significance as such. But if I say that several famous personalities such 'His Holiness' the Pope and other world leaders are also saying the same thing, it is something that cannot be ignored.

Common man is usually ignorant of such news. And if at all he is aware about it, he is only a passive receiver of such updates. If he would like to express his views, opinions and thoughts, he is unable to find a website or a discussion platform where to express his thoughts. These comments can be in a single sentence or it may be a detailed analysis on an event by linking it to some previous news and so on. 

One such website that I found to be very useful is www.WorldWarThird.com. The associated Facebook and Twitter pages induce meaningful comments and is a platform for some interesting discussions. Moreover, some specific and detailed news related to the Third World War are posted on a daily basis as well.

I would urge each and everyone to go through this website and participate in the discussions, it will certainly make all of us aware of what exactly is going on around us. Ignorance is a bliss - but certainly not in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment